Sep 1, 2011

Tshirt design & more cookies


Hello again everyone,
If you are just joining us for the action of Week 2 - welcome!! 
This week has been colossal!! My sister asked me on Sunday what our goal was for this week (I love that she is so involved), and in 2 days we SURPASSED that number. I can't believe it! I don't know if I am ever going to be able to express my deepest thanks to you all, and just how much this whole project has been so fun & uplifting. 
So, now of course, we want to try and reach the $5000 within the next week. I am not sure about this. It makes me nervous. But I am gonna try! The cookies are back for the $4000, $4500 & the $5000 mark, - *IF* we make the goal by the 7th September. SO, spread the word. I make mean cookies. AND they will ship well all over the world (well, they should they used to be sent to the men in war from Australia, so they are true & tested). 
And here you are, unveiled, the t-shirt design I did JUST for the Kickstarter campaign. You won't be able to get this anywhere else except right here!! It is available at a few of the reward levels.... I hope you like it! Let me know... 
Thank you again for your support, and I hope you will help me spread the word about the campaign. It has gone such great guns, but it still has to make the goal to ensure that the campaign is successful!! Share on Facebook, Tweet (do any of you tweet? I do, but I don't really understand it!!), share on your blog, tell your friends. Even $1 will help! I made a button  that you can share too, if you want to..!!
Have a great week! If you are in the States, a great long weekend (what are you doing?)... and I look forward to being back with another update soon.
x n

No comments:

Post a Comment