Apr 14, 2012

Blue Shadows laid down!

 l to r:  Mat Jodrell, Guilhem Flouzat, Des White & me 

some intense listening!



I am super excited to have recorded Blue Shadows last weekend!

We spent a crazy day just banging out the tunes 'live' on Saturday, and as always I was left an exhausted heap afterwards (nothing a margarita couldn't fix... which I enjoyed immensely after not drinking pre-recording for a couple of months!). It is SO nerve wracking to be in the studio. Fun, but for me there are always nerves, - is it gonna turn out OK? 

But yes, it did! And now, after an amazing job by the guys, we move onto mixing everything... Getting there!!

As soon as I can share some snippets I will. I can't wait to show you what we got down - I cannot even begin to express how impressed I was with Mat, Des & Guilhem. They really went to town and recorded a super tight album! - Thanks guys! Yay! (Breathes a big sigh of relief...)

No comments:

Post a Comment