Sep 22, 2011

Nearly There!!

Well everyone, we are not EVEN finished, and we're there!! It's like finding that perfect little secluded beach when you're on your way to some other gem of a destination!! Huh? Does that make sense? I think you know what I mean!! (Ah, I hope so, because I don't know if I can explain that....!)..



SO, just a week to go! AND if we make it to $6500 we will press the new album-to-be (because it WILL be now, thanks to you!!) in VINYL.. I am too excited to even imagine that this might happen as well. Really? A Nerissa Campbell RECORD!!  SHUT. UP. (Yes, I did just punch you in the arm! Sorry, - hope that didn't hurt!!)..

And to top it off, a gig on Saturday night at Miles Cafe. Which is now called Somethin' Cafe. Which feels the same as when people change their names, doesn't it?  I wonder, is it hard to remember you've changed your name when you've changed your name? (And I mean your first name, not your last name..!)..


ANYWAY. KICKSTARTER. ONE WEEK LEFT. 
(and more rewards for the $30+ mark!).

No comments:

Post a Comment