Sep 29, 2011

ONE MORE DAY!

Oh my goodness - it is POURING out there. Torrential downpour. It always seems to get going right when I am about to walk out the door!! Typical! So, I thought I would send this LAST reminder email while I wait it out a second. I hope it is a second, - I gotta get to rehearsal for my gig on Saturday.  

Are you coming? I am looking very forward to it!! I've put together a set list based on my most popular songs (as dictated by itunes! Can you guess what they are?), as well as some songs that will be on the new album. Which, by the way, is going to be made BECAUSE OF YOU ALL!! Super excited!! Been in the studio practicing my little heart out for it. Getting things how I want them to be. Thinking about the track order. Oh, and working on the limited editions for the Kickstarter campaign (postcards, t-shirts, posters & coasters!). I can't wait to show you the poster design, - but I have to wait until after the campaign to release it.. you'll see why!

There is still time to donate if you haven't already. ONE DAY left to donate, though. You gotta get in now!! Especially if you want any of the limited editions! Do it here!

And, if you can't donate, - I totally understand - I know you are out there in support as well even if you can't help monetarily! - hoping everyone knows that it isn't only your donations that mean so much to me (although I can't tell you enough how excited I am to be doing this next album!). It goes well beyond all of that... and if anything, this campaign has truly shown me that!! Thank you for your support and cheer. It is really such an amazing gift you give me. 

Until next time!

x Nerissa

PS. Still raining..... argh! (Thunderbolts & lightning. Very, very frightening). 

Gig Details
Saturday October 1st
8.30 - 10pm 
$10 + $10min
reservations recommended here

No comments:

Post a Comment