Dec 3, 2012

Blue Shadows out now!

Well, after more than a year of planning, fundraising, recording and sorting all sorts of things out Blue Shadows is available worldwide! I am really excited to share it with you, and hope you'll love it. (iTunes here and physical album or mp3 here) -- Have a listen, share it with your friends, let us know what you think!

Last night we launched the album at Rockwood Music Hall in the Lower East Side of NYC. It was a celebration, and also a goodbye. Over the weekend we have been moving apartments, from our tiny LES tenement apartment (ahem, if you can call what we lived in an apartment!! We actually referred to it the last two years as our clubhouse!) to much more spacious living quarters in Brooklyn. So, no more will I be able to roll around the corner to Rockwood, but I hope to still call it my musical home.

What a nice way to say seeya to a neighbourhood I have had a lot of fun in over the last two years. Don't worry LES Taqueria, Gruppo & Blue Bird Coffee, we will be back to visit you often. (But can't say I am gonna miss my bathroom-in-the-kitchen or all the noisy buggers on the weekend!!).

Here's some pics from last night (thanks Jay!) - the guys were AWESOME, the audience were super and I loved playing in that nice big room at Rockwood.





No comments:

Post a Comment